The project submission should contain:
• 2 boards with the project information including plans, sections, and perspectives.
• Participants should submit all the data they deem necessary to showcase their proposal.
• These boards should be 24″(h) X 48″(w) in horizontal format. The resolution of the boards must be 150 dpi, rgb mode and saved as jpg files. There should not be any form of identification contained on the boards.
• The files must be named after the last name of the entrant followed by the board number. For example: suha-1.jpg and suha-2.jpg. • A doc file containing the project statement (1000 words maximum). This file must be named after the last name of the entrant followed by the word “statement”. For example: suha-statement.doc.
• A doc file containing the entrants’ personal information, including name, profession, address, and email. This file must be named after the last name of the entrant followed by the word “info”. For example: suha-info.doc.
• All the files must be placed in a zip folder named after the last name of the entrant. For example: suha.zip
While not required, it is encouraged for entrants to submit a video “fly-through” of the design. The winner of the competition will be required to create this upon the awarding, if they have not already.
Send all entries to email@example.com