• Design a tech port beacon
• Building no larger than: 15m x 15m, or 225 sq meters
• Less then 225 sq. meters in surrounding landscape space
• Mathematically natural, in organic form (i.e. waves)
• Utilising sustainable technologies
Requirements for structure: The structure should have a basement, ground floor and roof viewing area. Additional floors are acceptable. The capacity for the the tech port beacon should be 15-40 people, with outside seating. Locally produced, natural resources for building materials is important, but this is not required. Must be economical and use local labor. Technological improvements can be from outside of Australia.
The tech port beacon: Attention to leading architecture, technology, ecology and modern living is paramount. The space will be used primarily for working and creating.
Landscape: The outside landscape of the site of the tech port beacon, should integrate well with the design. It is up to the architect to decide how to use this space.